Custom Wedding Cakes
Sin specializes in custom wedding cakes. Whatever your vision, whatever your dream, Sin’s talented artists will make it happen.
Ordering a wedding cake can be a daunting process, but we’re here to help. Start by checking out sample cake designs and determine what your style is. Then contact us to set up a tasting, choosing one of our tasting flights. During your tasting, our designers will sketch out your cake based on your colors, theme, and inspirations. After, we’ll send you a written estimate. Just sign the estimate and return it with your deposit and you’re booked!
Tastings include 6 flavor/filling combinations and a 25-minute consultation. You may cancel up to 2 weeks before your tasting for a full refund.
Below are the tasting combinations. The Classic flight are the flavors that most of our couples choose. We will supply a variety of fillings for you to pair with your samples.
Classic cake tasting flight
The Classic flight are the flavors that most of our couples choose. We will supply a variety of fillings for you to pair with your samples.
- Silver Pound cake with buttercream
- Champagne with strawberry buttercream
- Chocolate Bourbon cake with vanilla bean buttercream
- Red velvet with cream cheese
- Lemon cake with vanilla buttercream
- Coconut cake with passionfruit buttercream
Gluten Free/Vegan tasting flight
- GF Chocolate Bourbon Cake with vanilla bean buttercream
- GF Red Velvet with cream cheese
- GF Champagne with strawberry buttercream.
- GF Chocolate Chip with vanilla buttercream
- GF Spice with caramel buttercream
- GF coconut with passionfruit buttercream
- Vegan Vanilla with vegan buttercream
- Vegan Carrot cake with vegan buttercream
- Vegan Coconut cake vegan buttercream
- Vegan Chocolate bourbon with vegan buttercream
- Vegan Chocolate with vegan buttercream
- Vegan Spice with vegan buttercream
Tasting flight $25 // + Set or 2nd flight $15
Pricing will vary based on your design and decorations. When you place an order for a wedding cake over $50 we need a non-refundable deposit of 25%.
- Cake with buttercream frosting & filling $7 per person
- + Fondant covered $8
- + No additional cost for flavored filling
- + Additional cost for special decorations or sugar pieces
- Sheet cake $280 each (feeds 100)
- + Flavored filling $50.00
- Cupcake $3.50 each
- + Flavored filling $0.25
- + Additional cost for special decorations
- Three-tier fake cake with cutting layer $325.00 each
- + Additonal cost for special decorations
- Flat carved cake (20 person minimum)$15.00 per person
- Three-dimensional carved cake (25 person minimum)$18 per person
- Providence and Cranston $25.00
- Rhode Island $30.00 – $180.00
- Fall River/New Bedford, Boston, Worcester and other areas nearby $50.00 – $200.00
Dessert table, small items and favors
Looking for desserts for your wedding, holiday party, cocktail party or work party? Look no further than these mini items: (we suggest 5 pieces per person)
- Brownie Bits 1 dozen $15.00
- Cannoli 4 dozen $96
- Chocolate covered strawberries 4 dozen $120 (April – Sept. only)
- Mini Cheesecakes 4 dozen $160 Domed, served on shortbread crust.
- Available in Vanilla, Chocolate, Lemon, Nutella and Pumpkin
- Assorted Cookie Platter 2 dozen $36
- Mini Cream Puffs 4 dozen/1 flavor $160
- Available in Vanilla cream, Chocolate cream
- Mini Cupcakes – available in most flavors 4 dozen $60
- Mousse Cups 4 dozen $160
- Tiramisu, Chocolate Raspberry, Amarreto Apricot
- Rice Krispie – 1 dozen $15
- Soft Pretzel bites 4 dozen $60
- Tartlets 2 dozen $80
- Available in Lemon, Vanilla cream with fruit, Chocolate ganache with sea salt, and RI coffee milk ganache.
- Mini Whoopie Pies 4 dozen/1 flavor $96
- Available in Chocolate, Chocolate Peanut butter, Chocolate Mint, Pumpkin with cream cheese and Red Velvet with cream cheese